1. The Extended License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, nonexclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work you have selected.
2. You are licensed to use Tanya’s hands mockup bundle to create one single End Product for yourself or for one client (a “single application”), and the End Product may be Sold.
3. An End Product is one of the following things, both requiring an application of skill and effort:
(a)The End Product is a customised implementation of the Tanya’s hands with phone mockup bundle
(b)The End Product is something that incorporates the Item as well as other things, so that it is larger in scope and different in nature than the Item.
4. You can create the End Product for a client, and this license is then transferred from you to your client.
5. You can Sell and make any number of copies of the single End Product.
6. You can modify or manipulate the Item. You can combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as long as the End Product you then create is one that’s permitted under clause
7. This license is a “single application” license and not a “multiuse” license, which means that you can’t use the Item to create more than one unique End Product.
8. You can’t redistribute the Item as stock, in a tool or online generators, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item. You can’t redistribute or make available the Item asis or with superficial modifications.
9. Although you can modify the Item and therefore delete components before creating your single End Product, you can’t extract and use a single component of an Item on a standalone basis
10. You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
11. You can’t use an Item in a logo, trademark, or service mark.